Saturday, October 20, 2007

and let it all begin

Welcome aboard the walk through my family's past. I've been wandering these roads for the past 7 years with moderate success in breaking through a few brick walls and adding generations back. At some point during this process, I determined I really needed to take a closer look at the evidence on some of those connections. It's an ongoing process - a project I know I will never be able to say is complete. I invite comments on any of the information I include on the blog, working with others always helps to ensure that I've thought of all the angles and hopefully builds a stronger family tree.

One note of clarification - don't expect the road to always lead in one direction. This will be a mixed up mess of new research as well as what I rediscover as I work my way through boxes of previous research that needs to be organized and reviewed.

No comments: